« Home | Next: Sleepy Head »
| Next: Fun And Games »
| Next: Surprise!!!! »
| Next: Divine Art »
| Next: Slip Through Our Fingers »
| Next: The Fall »
| Next: Our Busy Bee »
| Next: A Good Boy »
| Next: Keeping It Dry »
| Next: The Expert »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Teamwork

Date of occurrence:
September 19, 2016.

Hey, you guys! And a good morning to you too. I had to spend the night in the playpen, because I wrecked my crib.

Well, I am not going to take all the credit for that. My big brother had already laid the groundwork for this disaster when he was sleeping in it.

I just thought I might as well finish what he started.

I think they call that teamwork! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022