« Home | Next: Fun And Games »
| Next: Surprise!!!! »
| Next: Divine Art »
| Next: Slip Through Our Fingers »
| Next: The Fall »
| Next: Our Busy Bee »
| Next: A Good Boy »
| Next: Keeping It Dry »
| Next: The Expert »
| Next: Our Soccer Fan »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sleepy Head

Date of occurrence:
September 16, 2016.

Kc is up and getting dressed. It is taking him a while though, so I go to his room to check on him. He is sitting on his bed in the dark and I turn on the light.

He has his shirt on, socks, and just finished putting on his shoes. Yup, he is dressed. Almost, that is.

I grin and ask him: "Are you going to school like this?"
He looks at himself, laughs and states the obvious: "Oh, I forgot my pants."

We both think that is funny and he corrects the situation while I wander off to the office to share this hilarious moment with Opa.

A few minutes later Kc comes walking in.
Opa: "Well, there he is. With pants on this time."
Kc laughs and says: "I was dressed like Captain Underpants!"

He goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. We hear some weird noises coming from the bathroom, followed by Kc informing us: "I was putting the toothpaste on the toothbrush charger instead of my toothbrush!"

Me: "Boy? You better get your little brain together or you are going to get in trouble."

It seems like our little man is suffering from Sleepy Head Syndrome today! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022