« Home | Next: Going Down »
| Next: Hard Work Pays Off »
| Next: The Cowboos »
| Next: Good Morning Smiles »
| Next: Unexpected Pleasure »
| Next: Outstanding! »
| Next: Making Their Day »
| Next: Double Digits »
| Next: The First Of Many »
| Next: A Nice Pair »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, May 26, 2017

A Dog's Life

Date of occurrence:
March 13, 2017.

I don't know what to say. Here I am, minding my own canine business and before I know it, I am wearing headphones.

You never know what those two little rapscallions are up to. Not only did they cover my ears, but my eyes as well.

Yeah, it is great being part of the family.

I concur that comes with responsibilities, patience, and an enormous dose of tolerance. But hey, I am not complaining.

It is all part of a dog's life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022