« Home | Next: Snow. No! No! No! »
| Next: Setting Up The Tree »
| Next: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas »
| Next: Boy Scout Camp Out »
| Next: A Big, Fat B »
| Next: Limitating »
| Next: A Winner »
| Next: A Happy Thanksgiving »
| Next: The Mind Spasm »
| Next: Party Time »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Busy Meeting

Date of occurrence:
December 11, 2017.

It is the last Cub Scout meeting for this year tonight and there is a lot on the agenda: awards, sock ball fight, cookies and hot cocoa, and each cub scout will get a derby car kit.

The awards are done pretty quick and the boys are eager to go outside and throw sock balls at each other. I don't really share their enthusiasm, because it is rather cold and the thought of being out there is not very appealing.

Needless to say I go anyway and watch as the rolled-up socks fly through the air. Kc is running around the field and throwing socks at anyone who comes in his sight. He doesn't seem to be cold, but I am glad I am wearing my winter coat.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. How silly of me. We will have no pictures of this occurrence, but the memories can not be taken away from us. :-)

Armed with his derby car kit, Kc and I return to the car where Opa is waiting for us and we head back home. Kc had lots of fun.

His only complaint was that he couldn't have the hot chocolate milk and only had one cookie. I think that one cookie was plenty.

He is already sweet enough as is!

1 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year 2018, Lieve Zus :)

25/12/17 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022