« Home | Next: That Funny »
| Next: Hot, Hot, Hot »
| Next: Spring Fling »
| Next: Our Scout »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: Court Of Honor »
| Next: Lambos And YouTubers »
| Next: Our Boy Scout »
| Next: The Wall Of Fame »
| Next: The Last Blue And Gold »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Chebup

Date of occurrence:
April 21, 2018.

It is lunch time and I serve Lily some chicken nuggets. She eats about half of them and suddenly asks: "I have chebub?"

I normally can make out what she means, but not this time.

Me: "You want what?"
Lily; " I have chebub?"
Me: "Chebub?"
Lily, pointing at her plate; "Yeah. I wan chebub on my pate."

I ask Kc if he knows what she is asking for.

He has no clue either and starts guessing if she means, mayonnaise, mustard, or maybe ketchup. As soon as he mentioned the last, Lily nods her head and loudly says yes.

Ah, she wants some ketchup. That is no problem and she has it on her plate in no time. What is a problem is trying to teach her to say 'ketchup'.

It is of no avail. That's okay. She will eventually get it. For now we accept it is what it is.

Chebup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022