« Home | Next: Spring Fling »
| Next: Our Scout »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: Court Of Honor »
| Next: Lambos And YouTubers »
| Next: Our Boy Scout »
| Next: The Wall Of Fame »
| Next: The Last Blue And Gold »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Daley! »
| Next: An Unexpected, Pleasant Call »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hot, Hot, Hot

Date of occurrence:
April 21, 2018.

I enter Kc's room to wake him up this morning. He has his arm across his face, covering his eyes and is still fast asleep.

Me: "Little man? It is time to wake up."
Kc's immediate response is: "Hot, hot, hot."

I am surprised by that reaction. He usually complains he is cold at night.
Me: "Are you hot?"
Kc: "No, my mouth."
I misunderstand him, since he is mumbling.
Me: "Your math is hot?"
Kc: "No, my mouth."

It suddenly dawns on me he may have been dreaming when I woke him up.
Me: "Are you dreaming, little man?"
Kc, awake now: "Yeah, I think so."
Me: "What were you dreaming about?"
Kc: "I was eating Jalapenos."

We both start laughing, but I understand his initial reaction now. Yup, Jalapenos will have that effect on you. They are...

Hot, hot, hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022