« Home | Next: Creaking Muffins »
| Next: Junk »
| Next: Potty Training »
| Next: Speed Demon »
| Next: Breaking A Tooth »
| Next: Critter's Ramblings II »
| Next: What Goes Around.... »
| Next: Solutions To The Problem »
| Next: Sticky Guy »
| Next: The Fair »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To every mother; young and old,
May your day be filled with blessings untold
And that all the love which you are giving so free,
Set an example for all mothers to be.

A happy Mother's Day! :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous ron said...

Hi Mom Corry,

Just a little late on my wishing you a Happy Mother's Day ? You are a special Mom and as I always say to my Mom is Thanks Mom for all your prayers cause if it were not for them where would this ship be ?

Blessings to you and your family.
Grandpaw Ron.

11/5/09 7:22 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
Thank you so much!
Since you are being a mom, dad and grandpaw to those two cuties: I think it is not out of place to hope your day was good and filled with blessings as well. :-)

God's Grace.

11/5/09 7:32 AM  
Anonymous ron said...

Morning Corry,

Just had to share a couple of blessings I recieved over the weekend ! On Friday Brittani came in from school and said can I give you a hug Papa . I said [in my humorous ways ] yes if its not gona cost me no money ? She said it won't but I meant to call you Mama-Ron and I made you a flower out of colored tissue paper in art class and I would like for you to wear it to church Sunday for Mothers Day ? It melted my heart and yes I felt Honored ?

Then Taylor said I made you a mothers day card - It said Happy Mothers Day Papa and your are the Best ?

I was not expecting this and it made tears run down my face and yes my weekend was blessed ?

Blessings.
Grandpaw .

13/5/09 7:15 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Grandpaw,
Awww, that was so sweet. Both Kc and I were so touched when we read this. Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

We are so happy and thankful for all those blessings. May God continue to pour them out on y'all!

God's Grace.

13/5/09 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022