« Home | Next: A Tribute »
| Next: A Refill, Please! »
| Next: Little Man On A Mission »
| Next: The Watch Boy »
| Next: That's Good Stuff! »
| Next: Long Conversations »
| Next: Loving The Outdoors »
| Next: Little Heart-Breaker »
| Next: The "Itty" »
| Next: Something Too Ponder On »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Critter's Ramblings I

Date of occurrence:
September 9, 2008.
Oma is exactly 50 years old today.

Hey, you guys! Long time, no talk. I know Oma is keeping y'all up to date on my escapades and those of my brother. However, I told her it was time for me to visit with y'all. So...., here I am.

I am getting really good at operating the computer. I pound the keys, use the mouse and manage to do things, that make even Opa scratch his head. I am particularly fond of the 'escape' key. It makes things disappear, you know?! :-D

I changed the title of my post from cooings to ramblings. Cooing is for babies! Both me and my bro are babbling a lot. Okay, Leo has got me beat. That dude rambles so much, I sometimes think his tongue is going to fall off.

He says "Hi" to y'all. He is way too busy to try and get to stand up, when he is on his hands and knees. He conveniently forgets, that he needs to learn how to crawl first. Geezzz, I gotta teach him everything. When I try, he just grins at me. Oh well, he will figure it out.


Guess what?! I had my first haircut yesterday. Yep, Mom whacked off all my curls. So, overnight I went from

baby-boy

to little man.

Oma thinks, I still look as handsome as ever. But of course, how could I not, hehe.

I am trying to act like a little man as well. That means, no more diapers. Yup, I ditched them again last week. Mom was on the phone and I took the opportunity to take my diaper off, ran around and played a bit. I felt something rumbling in my tummy. Uh oh, I needed to get a big load off of me.

Since I am not very well skilled in communicating through words, I communicated it to Mom in my own way. I ran up to her, turned around and dumped it on her foot. I misunderstood. I thought it was 'to dump it on some one's feet', instead of 'at some one's feet'. I am learning, hehe.

Well, time for me to go. I got so many things to do and explore, but I will try to be back soon. If not, I will instruct Oma to post something on my behalf. I know she will. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lit'l Buddy's,

I see "you are getting wiser" in your younger days ? You got a good chuckle out of this old man ? Just remember to teach this to Leo so he will know what to do in certain situations ?

I like your new do , all my grown children wish grandpaw ron would get a new do also but you know old folks just don't listen to that foolishness , we just don't like to be told what to do ? I am so proud you got an OMA AND OPA to be there for you and Leo !
Got to go and remember to teach lit'l Leo so he can grow up just like you ?

Blessings.
grandpaw ron .

2/3/09 8:52 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Our Little Man is so charming =)

3/3/09 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpaw,
I am not aware of it, but Leo is mimicing me in a lot of things. I better get my act together and be a good example, huh?! :-D

If you feel comfortable with your look, then keep it. I did not mind my curls at all, but I had no say in it, sigh. If you see your kids come at you with siccors... RUN! That much I learned, hehe.

Many blessings to you, Grandpaw and Opa and Oma say 'Hi' to your granddaughters as well.

Auntie Audrey,
Thank you!!! (Shuffling my feet and a blush on my face) :-D

Blessings to you and yours.

3/3/09 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022