« Home | Next: Managing Property »
| Next: Force »
| Next: Precious Cargo »
| Next: Go With The Flow »
| Next: Major Achievement »
| Next: Blowing In The Wind »
| Next: Children's Eating Habits and Tips »
| Next: Avoid The Scam »
| Next: Not A Happy Blogger »
| Next: Enjoying Each Other's Company »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Quick Fix

Our oldest grandson loved to sit in my lap and watch videos on the computer. That would last only for a little while before his attention was grabbed by the mouse and keys. Before I knew and could prevent it, he was pushing buttons and clicking around.

One time he managed to get in my chair and I don't know what all he had done before I got to him, but I could have used good technical support to get it all corrected. Somehow we finally managed, but it took some time and hardship.

For those of you who need excellent computer service Toronto is the place to find it; they have the quick fix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022