« Home | Next: Sleeping Like A Baby »
| Next: Leo versus Mr. Sandman »
| Next: Watering Plants »
| Next: No More Expensive Eyeglasses »
| Next: A Need For Both »
| Next: Practice Makes Perfect »
| Next: Easter Recipe Search Made Simple »
| Next: Out Of The Blue »
| Next: Musician In The Making »
| Next: A Change For The Positive »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Handful Or Two, Three....

Date of occurrence:
December 2, 2009.

Both our grand boys are staying with us until next Monday. I don't know how I manage, but I am juggling taking care of the boys, my domestic responsibilities, my work and whatever else comes along, all at the same time. Hubby helps out a lot and as much as he can, but he has his work as well. Yeah, they are a handful; make that two, three... haha. Anyway, so far, so good.

Emmy stayed with us from Wednesday until last Sunday. Our oldest daughter took care of her day and night. She had to go back to work on Monday though and I knew I could not take care of both boys and the baby as well; I would have been a zombie by now. So little critter went back home with her mama.

We try to teach the boys some values and lead by example. They are simple, but helpful; sit at the table to eat and/or drink, pick up your toys, tell them what to expect and keep our word. I am in the middle of potty training lil' Kc and he is doing really great! Small things, but oh, so helpful.

Yeah, it takes some time and energy, but we get smiling, happy faces as a reward for the efforts. That is priceless! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022