« Home | Next: Emmy is sitting up »
| Next: Bright Beginnings »
| Next: Critter's Cooings VIII »
| Next: Safe and Secure »
| Next: Rolls And Smiles »
| Next: Bubble Gun Fun »
| Next: Edible Fun With Children »
| Next: A Day Of Play »
| Next: Party-Time! »
| Next: A Boy And His Dog »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Grammy Awards

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

Ever since I was a kid I've loved the Grammy Awards. I enjoy watching it even more now that I have Direct tv. I've had a love of music probably since the age of 2. I enjoy all types of music from Classical, to Rap. The Grammy's are fun for me to watch each year as I get to see all of my favorite Artists in one room for one night.

The Grammy's honor up and coming artists, as well as singers who have been around for many years. It doesn't matter what type of genre you like, there is something for everyone during this awards ceremony. When I was a kid I used to tape the show and watch it over and over again. As I've gotten older, I don't tape the show anymore but I do make it a point to watch every year.

I especially like it when my favorite Artist cleans up with the awards. The best part is seeing them perform the songs you most like that they sing. I hate when I like an artist and he/she doesn't sing the song you are expecting them to. Sometimes they sing something new or something else that was nominated. I get so frustrated when that happens. Either way, I still watch every year and haven't missed a show yet for many years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022