« Home | Next: Exclusive, Authentic, And Signed Memorabilia »
| Next: Christmas Morning »
| Next: A Fun Way Of Getting In Shape »
| Next: An Early Christmas »
| Next: Family Easter Fun »
| Next: Treasured Rocks »
| Next: A Healthy Challenge »
| Next: Been There, Done That »
| Next: Curtains as the icing on the cake »
| Next: How Odd »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Princess Diary

Date of occurrence:
December 25, 2011.

If Emmaly had a diary, I suspect her entry on this Christmas day would have sounded something like this:

Dear diary,

You won't believe all the presents Santa Claus brought us. He must have either used a special u-haul sleigh, or made several trips to get it here, because the play kitchen I got would already have taken up all the available space in his sleigh.

Too bad I can't eat any of the dishes I prepare in my kitchen; all the ingredients are artificial and so is the stove, but at least it makes real cooking noises. I like it a lot and I can cook what I want, as soon as I get my brothers away from it. Right now there are too many cooks in the kitchen!

I decided to let them play with it for a bit, while 'baby' and I went for a stroll. Yup, I got a stroller, so my arms are not getting tired anymore from having to carry her around all the time. That was very thoughtful of Santa, don't you think?


Santa also brought me a princess outfit with all the works; shoes, necklace, earrings, purse, etcetera. I sure look pretty in pink, if I say so myself. Everyone else and even 'baby' agreed, as I paraded all through the house.

I got many more other gifts and trinkets and I will be busy checking them out and playing with them for the rest of the day. Yes, that includes all the presents my siblings received. I sincerely doubt they will refuse to let me play with their toys.

Who can say 'no' to a princess?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022