« Home | Next: A Safe Investment »
| Next: A Colorful Creation »
| Next: Not My Friend »
| Next: My Friend »
| Next: Wrapped Around A Little Finger »
| Next: Some Privacy, Please? »
| Next: Detecting Metal »
| Next: Loud And Clear »
| Next: Good Catch »
| Next: Pulling It Off »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Not Nobody

Date of occurrence:
July 11, 2012.

I try to come up with something new each time to occupy the grandkids and so far, so good. Today, I decided it may be a good thing to bring out the Play Doh. I figured it would be best to give each of them two different colors which they could swap out as they went along and save the rest for another day.

I am glad I had that luminous idea. We had bought a large set with every color imaginable, but that turned out to be totally in vain. All three kids mix up all the colors they could lay their hands on and ended up with an undetermined shade of brown.

Oh well, as long as they are happy with it, which they were, and after jumbling up the clay, they began their sculpting. Kc came up with what looked like some sort of ball and I was grateful he told me what he had fabricated; it was the smiling face of Opa.

Leo on the other hand had pounded his piece of clay completely flat. Upon me asking what he had made, he replied it was a face too. That prompted my question whose face it was, but he answered that he didn't know.

My seemingly logical conclusion was that it was nobody. Oh, dear. How wrong I was. There was no disputing his logic that followed, only to admit, accept, and take to heart we didn't know who it could be, but he was right when he announced loud and clear;

"It is not nobody"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022