« Home | Next: Stepping Up »
| Next: Paper Trail »
| Next: Ship Ahoy »
| Next: Giving Thanks »
| Next: Meeting The Dentist »
| Next: He Is Here! »
| Next: Pupils And Penguins. »
| Next: St. Maarten »
| Next: Uno »
| Next: Fired Up »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stop Thinking

Date of occurrence:
December 24, 2014.

Kc is excited about Christmas and tuned his radio in on Christmas music.

A couple of days ago, we took a drive to see Christmas lights in the neighborhood.

We drove around for about an hour and admired one display after another.

Our little man didn't want to go home yet, but he couldn't resist the idea of sipping on a hot cup of cocoa while watching a movie. So, home we went and enjoyed watching Miracle on 34th street.

Yesterday morning, he got up being even more in christmas spirit. He is tracking Santa Claus on the computer and every few seconds we are informed where good ole Saint Nick is at and where he is heading. It doesn't bother him that Santa is still hours and hours away, as long as he gets here.

He expresses the hope Santa is going to bring him something. I told him I was sure he would and asked him if he would bring me something too.

Kc: "You already know that I got you something."
Me with a big grin: "Yes I know. What did you get me?"
Kc: "I don't know. Maybe a card?"
Me: "Oh, you got us a Christmas card?"
Kc: "Noooooooooo!"
Me: "Maybe you got me some chocolates!"
Kc: "No!"
Me: "Hmm, let me think what else it could be."
Kc, without any hesitation: "You need to stop thinking and just wait until Christmas Day!"

I laughed so loud, but Mr. Smarty-pants made a good point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022