« Home | Next: The Blump »
| Next: Happy Faces »
| Next: From Cover To Cover »
| Next: Funny Face »
| Next: The Easter Spirit »
| Next: Bump Bump »
| Next: A Clear View »
| Next: Brotherly Love »
| Next: It Tastes Like Love »
| Next: Our Little Buddy »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Growing Like A Cabbage

Date of occurrence:
April 25, 2015.

Hey guys, I am almost 6 weeks old now.

In the Netherlands we have a saying that goes: kids are growing like a cabbage. That means they grow really fast.

Yup, I am a little cabbage. I am growing fast and have put on some weight.

Mom says I am a happy little boy, although I fuss a little more then my older brother did when he was my age.

Well, what can I say? We don't want to make it too easy on her. Besides, it would become pretty boring really soon if we would all be the same.

I love my big brother very much. He may want to be a little more careful though when he tries to fill my tummy.

He sure means well, but he has the tendency to shove it way down my throat. Mom is keeping an eye out for me though.

It's no wonder I am growing so well: big bro is trying to hurry up the growth process.

Maybe so he and I can play together? I don't know. What I do know is that right now he could eat me up.

A few years from now he may wish he had! Grin.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Grin, Lieve Zus :) Both of them are very adorable. You're so blessed.

26/8/15 8:35 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yes, we are. We just forget to count them every now and then. Grin.

(((HUGS)))
God's Grace.

26/8/15 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022