« Home | Next: Imagination »
| Next: The Clean Up »
| Next: Our Tough Little Man »
| Next: Giddy Up »
| Next: Forward Motion »
| Next: Out For Breakfast »
| Next: Wish Granted »
| Next: The Firebug »
| Next: Questions, Questions »
| Next: The Connection »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, November 19, 2015

Night Night

Date of occurrence:
September 20, 2015.

It is time for our little man to hit the hay.

As I am leaving his room, I tell him: "Night Night. Don't let the bedbugs bite."
He immediately responds: "Don't say that."
Me: "Why not?"
Kc: "That makes me feel.... ummm...."
Me: "Itching all over?"
Kc: "No. It makes me feel like I am in Kindergarten."

Me: "Ah, okay. I will not say it again. Night Night. Don't let your Beary bite."

Beary is his best friend and one of the elite stuffed animals allowed to sleep next to him in bed.

Kc smiles and answers: "Yeah. You can say that!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022