« Home | Next: Playing Tricks »
| Next: Lucky Ducks »
| Next: Sick Day »
| Next: Royal Family »
| Next: A-maze-d »
| Next: Happy Birthday To Our Princess »
| Next: On Display »
| Next: Eye Of The Tiger »
| Next: Music To His Ears »
| Next: The Perchance »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A First Taste

Date of occurrence:
October 20, 2015.

It is time for Lily to try something other then formula. Carrots are on the menu today and here are the results of the taste test.

Hm, what is this?

Carrots? They sure taste funny.

I am not so sure yet what to think of them.

Let me and my taste buds confer for a minute.




My mind says they are pretty healthy for me.

I love the color.

It looks pretty cute when it is smeared all over my face.

It makes me happy.




As far as the taste goes.....

I suppose it is a matter of getting used to?

Maybe another time.

Right now, I had enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022