« Home | Next: Divine Art »
| Next: Slip Through Our Fingers »
| Next: The Fall »
| Next: Our Busy Bee »
| Next: A Good Boy »
| Next: Keeping It Dry »
| Next: The Expert »
| Next: Our Soccer Fan »
| Next: Fun In The Sun »
| Next: The Cleaning Bug Update »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, November 3, 2016

Surprise!!!!

Date of occurrence:
September 9, 2016.

Today is a rather weird day. Half the day I spent in confusion and wondering if old age is getting to me.

I was under the impression we were going to celebrate my Birthday this evening, but hubby tells me we do it this coming Sunday. We always celebrate on a weekend, so why would I even think it was today?

Our oldest daughter calls, wishes me a Happy Birthday and mentions she is dropping off some left-over rice and beans. I am not up for rice and beans, but at least I won't have to cook.

She drops of a huge pot and returns to her car to get something else out of it. The pot is empty and before I can figure out what is going on, there is a knock on the door.

I open it and..... surprise!!! Isabella steps in holding a huge present. She says: "Is for your Birthday."

She is not alone. Lily, Kc, and Mom are with her and suddenly we have a house full of company.

Rice and beans turn out to be Chinese food and I receive gifts galore.

Little lily steals the show. She takes a few steps and goes back and forth between Opa and Mom.

As soon as she hears music she starts dancing and she is talking up a storm.

Kc and Bell are playing and everyone is having a good time, including me.

Everything makes sense now.

I should have known. It is not a weird day. It is my Birthday.

And my confusion can be contributed to well-hidden surprises hanging in the air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022