« Home | Next: A Phone Of His Own »
| Next: Anti-Itch And Anti-Freeze »
| Next: Gulf State Park Camp Out »
| Next: Happy Birthday, Daley »
| Next: A Dog's Life »
| Next: Going Down »
| Next: Hard Work Pays Off »
| Next: The Cowboos »
| Next: Good Morning Smiles »
| Next: Unexpected Pleasure »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Craziness

Date of occurrence:
March 25, 2017.

It is evening and, after a busy day of selling scout camp cards, we are enjoying some well-deserved rest and relaxation.

Kc is watching TV while sipping on a soft drink. All of a sudden he says: "I have a lot of craziness in my body."

Both Opa and I give him a puzzled look. We think it is a funny but weird statement and like to know more about it.

Me: "Why do you say that?"
Kc: "Because I ate too much soft drink."
Me: "You 'ate' your soft drink?"
Kc: "Yeah. I didn't drink it, I really ate it."

Well, after hearing that, we totally agree. Craziness got a hold of him.

We can only hope it is temporary! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022