« Home | Next: Camping Out »
| Next: Silver War »
| Next: Chebup »
| Next: That Funny »
| Next: Hot, Hot, Hot »
| Next: Spring Fling »
| Next: Our Scout »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: Court Of Honor »
| Next: Lambos And YouTubers »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Just like Emmaly

Date of occurrence:
May 11, 2018.

Bell, Lily and their Mom are over for a visit. Bell comes to the kitchen right away and after giving me a hug, she tells me something which has been occupying her mind.

Bell: "Oma, I am 5 years old."
Me: "Yes, I know. And what happens when you are 5 years old?"

Bell has to think about that for a moment.

Me: "Well? What happens when you are five?"
Bell: "I will be just like Emmaly!"

Me: "You will almost be as old as Emmaly is now, but will you not be going to school?"
Bell: "Oh. Yeah, but I am just like Emma."

I smile and am not able to go deeper into the subject, because Lily demands my attention by pointing out she is two years old.

Yes, I am aware. Time goes way too fast. Before we know it, she will be 8 years old.

Just like Emmaly! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022