« Home | Next: A Quick Fix »
| Next: Managing Property »
| Next: Force »
| Next: Precious Cargo »
| Next: Go With The Flow »
| Next: Major Achievement »
| Next: Blowing In The Wind »
| Next: Children's Eating Habits and Tips »
| Next: Avoid The Scam »
| Next: Not A Happy Blogger »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Labor Of Love

Date of occurrence:
March 18, 2009.
Hopefully, Oma is years away from finishing the project.

I have finally started to do, what I had intended for so long now and had not gotten around to: print out all the posts on our grandsons and put them in a memory book.

I have a book for each one of the boys. A dark green one for our little Kc and a maroon one for our little Leo. I will have to wait and see, what to get for number three. :-)

I chose books, that had a nice leathery look, a hard cover, plastic see-through pages, in which I can insert the posts. That will protect them from the hand of time, dust and dirt. I can also add on as much as I like. The refills are easy to come by.

What I had not realized was, that I had already so many posts. I ended up with a huge stack of paper. I am in the middle of sorting, ordering, cutting and pasting. Once that is done, the rough draft is ready. That is where the real fun begins.

I plan on sprucing up and embellishing the pages. You could probably call it 'Scrap booking'. It will take a while though, before I can get to that. Hopefully, it will also be an ongoing process. At least one for years to come. That's okay.

It is a labor of love. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022