« Home | Next: The "Park" »
| Next: Cruising Through Retirementt »
| Next: Making It Last »
| Next: A Full Range Of Motion »
| Next: The Go-Getter »
| Next: Superguy Is Flat But Grand »
| Next: Healthy, Tasty and Nutritious »
| Next: Bubbling Fun »
| Next: Having A Blast »
| Next: Knock, Knock... »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, October 15, 2010

Crosstich maniac

Guest post written by Martha Nielson

My grandmother taught me how to sew a long time ago and I made baby clothes for my kids and curtains and stuff like that. But I really like crosstitching a whole lot more because you just have something so much prettier to show for it that's really obvious that you made it.

Right now I'm working on a lot of different things that I might actually give people for Christmas. I got some great patterns for crosstitch designs online with my direct tv internet bundle and also come up with a few of my own.

One that I'm really excited is part of all the leaves crafts I'm working on right now. It's a pretty sounding little poem about fall and the changing of the seasons with a border of leaves all the way around it. The different rich colors of all the leaves just look so pretty together and jump off of the fabric unlike lots of other color combinations. I'm making it for my mom and I think that she's going ot love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022