« Home | Next: Making It Last »
| Next: A Full Range Of Motion »
| Next: The Go-Getter »
| Next: Superguy Is Flat But Grand »
| Next: Healthy, Tasty and Nutritious »
| Next: Bubbling Fun »
| Next: Having A Blast »
| Next: Knock, Knock... »
| Next: A Healthy Treat »
| Next: Loud and Clear »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, October 8, 2010

Cruising Through Retirementt

Guest post written by Steve Marvini

Retirement has been a wonderful thing for my wife and I. For our anniversary this year, our lovely daughters purchased us two tickets to for an all-expenses-paid cruise to the Bahamas! It was truly a touching gift—I know they must have dropped a bundle.

Our cruise begins tomorrow, but we decided to come down to Miami a few days before the ship leaves. We’ve always wanted to go to Miami, too, so it’s a bonus!

Down in Miami, most people primarily speak Spanish. After living in New York, my wife and I have picked up a bit of the language, but it’s still hard for me to decipher everything. My wife picks things up pretty easily, though. I’ve wondered if it’s my knowledge of the language or my actual hearing itself, ha! Either way, I’m thinking about searching around for HearingAids.Miracle-Ear on the Web when we get back from our trip.

Tonight my wife are going to hit the town at a salsa restaurant, and tomorrow we plan to see South Beach. Then, we’ll be treated like royalty on our cruise. I can already tell that this is going to be the best vacation yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022