« Home | Next: Kc Is Back »
| Next: Only The Best »
| Next: The Sound Of Silence »
| Next: Crosstich maniac »
| Next: The "Park" »
| Next: Cruising Through Retirementt »
| Next: Making It Last »
| Next: A Full Range Of Motion »
| Next: The Go-Getter »
| Next: Superguy Is Flat But Grand »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Workout For Everyone

I have not been very active lately and I am starting to feel the negative effects of it. I am stiff and aching and pretty much out of stamina; the least little effort results in being out of breath and physical exhaustion. I need to start working out, but I don't have the time to join a gym and I certainly don't want to be limited to specific hours; I like to do it at home when it suits me, at the music which appeals to me. That is a lot cheaper too!

Another side effect of being inactive is that I have put on a few pounds. I am starting to feel uncomfortable in my own skin, but it is not easy to shed those pounds. I could do the Slim in 6 workout program which is a light and easy exercise program and yields the results I want in 6 weeks; loosing weight and building up stamina. That is ideal for someone like me who wants to start a workout, but hasn't been active for a while.

I have a feeling I would like to continue after that with a more extreme workout like the PX90, which included kenpo, yoga, stretching, resistance training, cardio and a 3-phase nutrition plan. Even though it takes 3 months of determination and commitment, it would whip me into the best shape I have ever been in. Having access to my own coach and free online support tools makes it a lot easier to complete this DVD workout.

All of the above sound really good, but I think I would truly enjoy loosing weight and getting in shape with the Body Gospel; it blends Christian faith with working out. It is so much easier doing it with and through song, dance, and praise; it feeds mind, body and soul all at the same time. Yeah, I would opt for this workout. All I need right now is to work up the gumption to get started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022