« Home | Next: An Unexpected Ending »
| Next: Spreading Cheer And Joy »
| Next: It's Not Nobody »
| Next: A Safe Investment »
| Next: A Colorful Creation »
| Next: Not My Friend »
| Next: My Friend »
| Next: Wrapped Around A Little Finger »
| Next: Some Privacy, Please? »
| Next: Detecting Metal »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Tough Choice

Date of occurrence:
July 16, 2012.

We quickly learned to expect the unexpected where Emmaly is concerned. Her personality can and will pop up any given moment and, when unprepared, can throw you for a loop.

This morning, after the little miss had gotten up and had something to drink, I asked her what she wanted for breakfast.

The not yet three-year-old leaned her head back, frowned, and stared at the ceiling. I knew she heard me and summed up all the options and choices she had.

She sat there silently, closely examining the ceiling and I waited patiently. I knew there was a purpose or reason for her behavior, but I had no clue as to what that could be.

She must have realized that too, because after a few more seconds of silence she looked at me and explained: "Hm, I am thinking".

I smiled and told her to let me know what she wanted as soon as she figured it out. She finally did, but it sure was a tough choice and a hard decision to make.

After thorough consideration she decided on cereal. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022