« Home | Next: The Letter »
| Next: Making Mini Pizzas »
| Next: A Boy And His Dog »
| Next: Getting Around »
| Next: A Change Of Mind »
| Next: Keeping It Dry »
| Next: Jiggling And Wiggling »
| Next: A Tough Choice »
| Next: An Unexpected Ending »
| Next: Spreading Cheer And Joy »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Panio Player

Date of occurrence:
July 29, 2012.

Leo just loves watching TV and cartoons in particular. I was actually wondering if and what he would be picking up from them and particularly the ones that are supposed to be educational, so I put it to the test as soon as the occasion arose.

I didn't have to wait very long. Various musical instruments appeared on the screen and I asked Leo if he could name them. He sure didn't have a problem with that and correctly named the guitar, flute, and drums which passed by in front of our eyes.

The next instrument was one I was almost certain of he would have a problem with. Well, he did and he didn't. He had seen it and heard the name before and enthusiastically shouted out: 'A panio'!

The little Munchkin man had no idea why I laughed, but laughed with me after I explained to him what was so funny about it. I don't think a pianist would like to be called a panio player, but I already was proud it at least rang a bell with our grandson.

To his defense; it had all the correct letters in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022