« Home | Next: I Had A Dream »
| Next: One Baby-Step At The Time »
| Next: Giving Thanks »
| Next: The Energizer »
| Next: Where's The Fire? »
| Next: The Laughing House »
| Next: St. Maarten »
| Next: Halloween »
| Next: Learning U »
| Next: Look Mom, No Hands! »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

Date of occurrence:
December 26, 2013.

What do you draw and color at Christmas? Well, a Christmas card of course!

While the children are waiting to go over to their mom's house, I put them to work so to speak. Armed with crayons, markers, and paper, they let their creativity run wild.

Kc decided he was going to make us a Christmas card and as soon as he is finished, he comes over and hands it to me.

The colorful card is adorned with the words: ho, ho, mery cressmess opa and oma. He wants to read it out loud to me. I have no problem with that and he begins.

Kc: "It says; ho, ho......" He stops and I can almost see the gears turning in his brain. Something doesn't sound right and he tells me to hold on.

He returns to the table, grabs his pen and scribbles something on the card. He comes back and reads it to me: "Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas, Oma and Opa".

He looks at me and grins: "I forgot another 'ho'. So, I had to go back and write it in there".

I am the last one to argue with that. Santa Claus always does say it three times, you know!

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Awww... So cute, Lieve Zus! :)

4/9/14 6:23 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeahhhh, he is a sweety pie. :-)

God's Grace.

5/9/14 5:30 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

A Very Happy Birthday to you, my dearest Lieve Zus! (((HUGS)))

9/9/14 8:35 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks so much, lieve zus!!!

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

9/9/14 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022