« Home | Next: A Man Of His Word »
| Next: Fast And Furious »
| Next: A Barrow Full Of Fun »
| Next: Cute »
| Next: Fan-tastic »
| Next: Sitting Pretty Soon »
| Next: Blowing Kisses »
| Next: Touching Base »
| Next: Me And My Head »
| Next: A Giant Leap »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pieces Of Me

Date of occurrence:
July 2, 2014.

The kids have each found something to play with. Emmaly is occupied with her doll house, Kc is laid back in a chair watching TV, and Leo decides to make a drawing.

I am on the couch working on my crochet project when Leo comes over to me and shows me his creation. He traced his hand and arm.

I ask him if he is going to draw the nails on the hand too, but he says he isn't and goes back to the table.

A few minutes later he returns and holds up his next work of art. He drew a head and explains that he drew himself.

Good job, Leo. Go and show Opa, he will be thrilled to see it.

He rushes to the office while sharing: "Yeah. I will show Opa the pieces of me!"

After fixing a cup of coffee, I walk back into the living room when I suddenly come to a screeching halt.

The toys which are scattered all around catch my eye and I stand there for a moment, taking in the scene of the battlefield.

It doesn't really bother me, because it is all quickly and easily cleaned up by those responsible for the mess. Grin.

Speaking of which; where are those rascals?

I don't have to look far.

They have all focused their attention on the cartoon on TV.

Yes, all pieces of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022