« Home | Next: Pieces Of Me »
| Next: A Man Of His Word »
| Next: Fast And Furious »
| Next: A Barrow Full Of Fun »
| Next: Cute »
| Next: Fan-tastic »
| Next: Sitting Pretty Soon »
| Next: Blowing Kisses »
| Next: Touching Base »
| Next: Me And My Head »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Sleeping Box

Date of occurrence:
July 3, 2014.

Emmaly woke up early and came into the office with her baby doll and her box.

It is a small box and contains her so called treasures like a keychain, a ring, some fake credit cards, a watch, and whatever other little things she finds worthy of putting in there.

Still half asleep, she gives us a hug. I asked her what she was doing up so early, because she went to bed so late. Opa assumed she simply had to get up since she was awake. She acknowledges that fact while clutching both baby and box into her arms.

Upon Opa's question what the box was for, she enlightened him.

Emmaly: "This is my box and when I go to bed it always makes me go to sleep. It is my sleeping box".
Opa: "I see. Well, do you want to go back to bed and sleep some more"?
Emmaly: "No, not right now".
And with that statement she went on to the business of the day by asking for something to drink and if she could watch TV.

I can only suspect the magic of the box goes in effect solely at night. If and when the little critter allows it, that is! Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022