« Home | Next: Serious Conversation »
| Next: Space For Fun »
| Next: The Fieldtrip »
| Next: Project And Appreciation »
| Next: Meeting Great-Grandma »
| Next: Family Photo »
| Next: Rain, Rain.... »
| Next: Do The Math »
| Next: The Play-Date »
| Next: Growing Like A Cabbage »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Thursday, September 3, 2015

Butter Bacon Icecream

Date of occurrence:
May 14, 2015.

Yesterday, Kc wanted to know if we had ice cream. I told him we had some popsicles, but that was not what he had in mind. He meant 'real ice cream' as he called it.

I told him we didn't have any, but I would buy some the next time I would go grocery shopping if he told me what flavor he wanted and would write it on the shopping list. He concluded he had a taste for butter pecan ice cream.

Okay, write it on the list and I will get it. He protested a little, because he didn't want to write it down. After I told him if it wasn't on the list I would likely forget it, he rushed to the kitchen and added it to the list of groceries.

This morning we went to the store. While we were on our way, I went through the list of needed things and busted out laughing.

I don't know where Kc's head was when he jotted down the desired ice cream, but almost at the end of the list it said: butter bacon ice cream.

The most astonishing part of it all is that it really does exist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022