« Home | Next: Space For Fun »
| Next: The Fieldtrip »
| Next: Project And Appreciation »
| Next: Meeting Great-Grandma »
| Next: Family Photo »
| Next: Rain, Rain.... »
| Next: Do The Math »
| Next: The Play-Date »
| Next: Growing Like A Cabbage »
| Next: The Blump »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Serious Conversation

Date of occurrence:
May 14, 2015.

I am not yet two months old and Dad already wants to have a serious conversation with me.

I have no idea what he is talking about. I hear the sounds he is making and I just let him ramble on.

I smile every now and then and nod on several occasions.

The nodding is not because I agree, but because my head is still a little heavy to hold up all that time.

Dad sure seems to enjoy our talk. What about me?

I just pretend I am listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022