« Home | Next: Tool Tuesday »
| Next: Staying Over »
| Next: Off To Summer Camp »
| Next: Hello Kiddies »
| Next: Graduation Day »
| Next: Musical and End of Year Party »
| Next: Making My Mother's Day »
| Next: Just like Emmaly »
| Next: Camping Out »
| Next: Silver War »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, June 22, 2018

Blurry

Date of occurrence:
June 13, 2018.

Leo and I are going to pull up the garbage can. As we step outside, I see something laying in the back of the yard. I think it is a branch, but I can't make it out.

Me: "Leo, what is that in the back of the yard? Is that a branch?"
Leo: "I don't know. Everything in the back is blurry to me."
Me: "It is blurry? Do you need glasses?"
Leo: "Yes. We are getting glasses for me after vacation."

I ask him if he has trouble reading as well and he confirms he does.

That may explain why he doesn't like to read.

He already knows what kind of glasses he is going to get.

They will be blue, since that is his favorite color.

I am sorry to hear he needs an extra pair of eyes, but I am thankful they found out and something will be done about it.

He will be able to see clearly again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022