« Home | Next: Graduation Day »
| Next: Musical and End of Year Party »
| Next: Making My Mother's Day »
| Next: Just like Emmaly »
| Next: Camping Out »
| Next: Silver War »
| Next: Chebup »
| Next: That Funny »
| Next: Hot, Hot, Hot »
| Next: Spring Fling »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, June 15, 2018

Hello Kiddies

Date of occurrence:
June 5, 2018.

Leo and Emmaly arrived Sunday, but we did not get a change yet to see them. We will tonight when we bring Kc back to his Mom's after his Boy Scout meeting.

It is around 9 0'clock in the evening when we finally get there. Kc runs in to tell his siblings we are outside and in no time the kids come pouring out the door.

Emmaly is the first one to greet us and she give me a big hug.
Emmaly: "Oma!!! I missed you sooooo much."
She gives me another big hug and I tell her: "Hey girl. I missed you too."

Leo is next. He has grown and I mention to him to stop growing, because he is getting way too tall. He grins.
Me: "You smell like food."
Leo: "Yeah. It is pasta."
Me: "It sure smells delicious."

I don't get another chance to converse with him. Bell and Lily can't wait to get a hug as well.
Lily ran out on her little bare feet and proclaims: "I go put my thoes on."

She isn't able to do so. Their mom is having a party and we are not going to intrude. It is time for us to go home.

We say our goodbyes. It sure was good to see them and we know...

We will again shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022