« Home | Next: Just like Emmaly »
| Next: Camping Out »
| Next: Silver War »
| Next: Chebup »
| Next: That Funny »
| Next: Hot, Hot, Hot »
| Next: Spring Fling »
| Next: Our Scout »
| Next: Happy Easter »
| Next: Court Of Honor »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Saturday, June 9, 2018

Making My Mother's Day

Date of occurrence:
May 13, 2018.

Since it is Mother's Day, we have our house full and I am showered with gifts and a delicious lunch.

Kc dives into his electronics as soon as lunch is over, while Bell and Lily dive into the toy chest. They soon find the Superman cape and another super hero outfit. That is too good to pass up.

Bell pulls the outfit over her head and claims she is Speed Girl. Lily, wearing Superman's cape, runs back and forth through the living room with her hands in fists in front of her.

She leaves no doubt about who she is. While she is running she calls out: "I am Tuper Curl!"
Our little 'Super Girl' is bored with it pretty quick though and both girls shift their attention to the doll house.



The 'super heroes' make their appearance a few more times until it is time for them to leave.

I hope y'all had a Happy Mother's Day as well. I know I did. I was honored having all of my super heroes around.

They made my day!:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022