« Home | Next: Blurry »
| Next: Tool Tuesday »
| Next: Staying Over »
| Next: Off To Summer Camp »
| Next: Hello Kiddies »
| Next: Graduation Day »
| Next: Musical and End of Year Party »
| Next: Making My Mother's Day »
| Next: Just like Emmaly »
| Next: Camping Out »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Weird Dream

Date of occurrence:
June 14, 2018.

Emmaly wakes up early.

She comes in the kitchen, stands beside me and says: "I had the weirdest dream. Really, it was the weirdest, weirdest dream, Oma."

Me: "Well, tell me about it."

Emmaly: "Me and some of my friends got sucked into this book and we had to fight a monster. One of my other friends, she got sucked into the book as well. She was fighting the monster too and she was the only one left. She had just one wish left and she wished everything would go back to how it was."

Me: "And did it?"
Emmaly: "Yes. It all turned back to normal."

That was a weird dream. I knew Emmaly had read a book before she went to bed last night and since she has a very lively imagination...

It sucked her in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022