« Home | Next: A Loud Protest »
| Next: More Bang For Your Buck »
| Next: A Little Whirlwind »
| Next: Leading By Example »
| Next: Bad 'Hair' Day »
| Next: Stealing The Show »
| Next: Our Newest Addition »
| Next: Aging With Grace »
| Next: A New Holiday: Creaster »
| Next: Hindsight Is 20/20 »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Monday, February 20, 2012

Working Smart

Although all three of our grandchildren are no longer rug rats, they love to sit down on the floor, play, and spread their toys all over it. Knowing that, I always put in some extra effort where floor care is concerned, to ensure our floor is as clean as possible.

That is easier said then done, because we have a hard floor and our vacuum cleaner can't handle that very well. Hence, I have to take out the broom first to gather up all the loose stuff and then mop, which means that I am actually doing twice the work.

After all is said and done, my back hurts for the rest of the day and I would think there is a quicker way keeping floors clean which yields the same results, if not better. It would not only save me time, but spare my back as well.

In this age and time there is a solution to practically everything and although it would not have been the first thing to cross my mind, a commercial floor machine, such as a steam cleaner for instance, would fit the bill in every meaning of the word.

That certainly would be working smart, not hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022