« Home | Next: The Importance Of Maintenance »
| Next: The Projectile »
| Next: Looking Like Royalty »
| Next: Student Of The Month »
| Next: Back With A Vengeance »
| Next: Bug Off And Bug Out »
| Next: Under Keratin Control »
| Next: A Baby With A Temper »
| Next: Out With The Old »
| Next: Up For Discussion »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, July 19, 2013

Enticing A Smile

Date of occurrence:
March 4, 2013.

Bell is starting to smile. She is still rather stingy when it comes to handing them out, but she looks so cute when she does and you can't blame me for constantly trying to entice one of those endearing smiles from her.

I hadn't found out which buttons to push yet and some of my actions did get a rise out of her. The deep, annoyed grunt she utters when something irritates her is a clear sign to stop and come up with something else. And so I do. Or at least try to.

I think I finally stumbled upon the solution today.

While playing with her, I started to tickle her and low and behold; she gave me one of those half smiles and the sounds that came from that little mouth closely resembled laughing.

Aw, how precious. I can't get enough of it, but after a little while I decide it is best to quit and do this again some other time.

When it reaches the point where it becomes an irritation to her, we have to come up with something else again and the bottom of my bag of tricks is showing through.

I like it to be fun for her and keep it that way. In other words; I don't want to 'overstay my welcome'. Grin.

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Awww... So sweet. Smile :)

22/7/13 2:45 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
You ought to see her now, lieve zus. Smiles galore!!! :-D

God's Grace.

22/7/13 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022