« Home | Next: Mom's Mini "Me-Time" »
| Next: Our Little Princess »
| Next: The Road To Mobility »
| Next: Great Thinking »
| Next: Hitting The Wall »
| Next: Christmas Time »
| Next: Joy Ride »
| Next: Bye Bye »
| Next: Shopping Cheaper »
| Next: Let's Party! »

Grand Info

Grand Help

Grand Links

Recent

Archives




Site Feed: RSS
Powered by Blogger
Blog Directory


Friday, May 21, 2010

Coos And Excitement

Date of occurrence:
December 26, 2009.
Emmaly is close to being 3 months old.

I have been trying to get our youngest 'grand' addition to smile and produce some sounds. My efforts are paying off; she is not entirely smiling yet, but taking in account that she was born premature, that is quite normal. She has started to respond with sounds though!

After changing her, leaning my elbows on each side of her, I put my face close to where I am sure she can clearly see me and we open the lines of communication.

The first few times she just studied me. Slowly but surely the ews, uhs and aws started filling the air.

She began to recognize the routine and gets all excited when I lean over. Her little arms and legs go everywhere and her eyes are sparkling. She makes the funniest faces, while putting her entire body in to the communication.

Vague signs of smiles appear and I don't expect it to be much longer before she will finally give us a big grin. I am so looking forward to that, but until then we just keep discussing and solving the world's problems. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2008 - 2022